We Strive To complete our
construction projects on
schedule, on budget, with
1. EARLY ENGAGEMENT: MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS planned out
Your construction project will benefit from us being involved early and often. Early on we can work with the owners, project managers, and architects. We will work with them on critical issues to make sure the project runs smoothly.
With early involvement we:
- Offer knowledge of code requirements, authorizations, and permitting.
- Suggest and offer cost-saving engineering features and solutions.
- Develop the construction schedule.
- Can identify environmental concerns and offer solutions.
- Offer a detailed overview of your cost estimates to make sure the project comes in on budget.
2. Estimating: the Cost of Your Project
An accurate estimate is accomplished through gathering as much information as possible from owners, architects, and engineers. Every aspect of our work will be a line item in our cost-estimate.
3. Subcontractor Selection Process
Quality construction is directly linked to the professionalism, experience, and skill of the subcontractors.
We have a working relationship with numerous professional subcontractor’s in the area, and we are developing new relationships to ensure we always have the best subcontractors available for each project.
Our subcontractor selection qualification includes:
- Verification that they have recent experience on projects similar to yours in size and type of build.
- Verification of the experience of their personnel.
- The availability and size of the workforce to meet the build schedule deadlines and requirements.
- Formal review of the company’s safety record.
- Capability to meet FSM constructions stringent insurance requirements, done in writing and prior to awarding the sub-contract.
- Verification of the subcontractor’s financial health and ability to meet payroll, and the bonding amounts to protect the owner.
4. Project Completion on Schedule
We know that a timely delivery of your project is vital for the overall bottom line, which is why we meet our construction deadlines on project after project.
Why we are able to stay on schedule:
- Our attention to detail from the preconstruction through construction is always being implemented and updated to meet the changes in the build schedule.
- Our goal is to address any potential obstacles in the pre-construction phase which could cause delays.
- All Materials are meticulously ordered and delivered and by reputable suppliers that have a track record of professionalism and meeting our deadlines.
- Constant communication with our personnel and FSM Construction’s owner is available throughout the entire build.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Lets Build Your Vision!
M-F: 8am - 5pm
5235 Mission Oaks Blvd. #323
Camarillo CA. 93012